USC Main Ceremony
The procession begins at 8:30 a.m., and the ceremony at 9:00 a.m. at Alumni Park. Your assembly and procession section is B.
Marshall School Ceremonies
The graduate and undergraduate school ceremonies will be held in the Galen Center. The undergraduate ceremony beings at 11 a.m., and the graduate ceremony begins at 6:30 p.m.
Marshall School Receptions
The undergraduate reception follows the school ceremony in Bridge Hall Lawn, while the graduate reception (starts 3:30 p.m.) will be at Town and Gown before the ceremony.
Marshall school ceremonies do not require tickets.
Undergraduate students: University Honor students will be notified via e-mail in late April when their honor cord is available for pick-up. Marshall Honors students will be invited to purchase an honor sash. Details will be provided to graduating Marshall Honors students in late April.
Graduate students: Students will enter via the designated graduate entrance. As a matter of courtesy, no one will be allowed to enter the auditorium after the ceremony has begun.
School Ceremony Reminders:
- Only graduating Marshall students are permitted to walk across the stage.
- All graduates will enter via the designated graduate entrance. Once you are seated, fill out the blue card that is on your seat. Please write the phonetic pronunciation of your name to be read when you proceed across the stage. You will keep this card with you until you reach the podium.
- Upon arrival at Galen Center, your tassel should be on the left side of your cap.
- The clothing you wear should be comfortable and not bulky. Do not bring any bags with you since there is no storage space available.
- Balloons or alcohol of any kind are not permitted in the Galen Center.
- Parking will be free all day at all campus locations. We recommend that you park in Parking Structure D.
A complimentary DVD of the undergraduate ceremony will be mailed to all graduates in attendance. However, there will be no DVD available for purchase for the graduate ceremony.