We’re excited to announce the official USC Commencement app! It’s packed with all the information on ceremony and reception times and locations and a complete map of all Commencement events.
- Have your photo taken in the fall for the yearbook.
- Order a copy of the El Rodeo yearbook.
- Order a copy of the Commencement DVD.
- Make your reservations for the Baccalaureate Dinner (beginning mid-February, 2016).
- While graduates do not need to sign up for Commencement, you should check with Degree Progress to confirm that you are on track to graduate. To verify that your name will appear in the Commencement Program, please click on the On-Line Services link on the Degree Progress website to view the program. To review the information that will be printed on your diploma and to verify the mailing address and handling instructions for your diploma, please take a look at your STARS report through OASIS at my.usc.edu
- To make changes regarding your academic progress or graduation date, please email the Grades, Transcripts and Verification division of the Registrar’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit Grad Fest February 11-12.
- Find out when and where you will line up for the main ceremony on Commencement day, and where your satellite ceremony and reception will be held. Make sure that your family and friends who are coming to see you know where you will be, as well.
- Order your stole, class ring, diploma frame, yearbook, invitations for family and friends etc.
- Participate in the Senior Class Gift.
- Rent your cap and gown from the Bookstore.
On Twitter? Use #USCgrad to join the commencement conversation!