Marshall School of Business
Location & Time
Undergraduate: The undergraduate satellite ceremony will begin at 11:00 a.m. at the Galen Center.
Graduate: The graduate satellite ceremony will begin at 6:30 p.m. at the Galen Center.
Location: Bridge Hall Lawn (between Hoffman Hall & Bridge Hall)
Time: The reception will follow the satellite ceremony.
Location: Town and Gown
Time: 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m
No tickets are required
Undergraduate Ceremony Speaker
Graduate Ceremony Speaker
Undergraduate: A complimentary DVD of the undergraduate ceremony will be mailed to all graduates in attendance
Graduate: There will be no DVD available for purchase
Undergraduate: University Honor students will be notified via e-mail in late April when their honor cord is available for pick-up. Marshall Honors students will be invited to purchase an honor sash. Details will be provided to graduating Marshall Honors students in late April.
Graduate: Students will enter via the designated graduate entrance. As a matter of courtesy, no one will be allowed to enter the auditorium after the ceremony has begun.
Tips for the Satellite Ceremony:
- The clothing you wear should be comfortable and not bulky. Do not bring any bags with you since there is no storage space available.
- Balloons or alcohol of any kind are not permitted in the Galen Center.
- Parking will be free all day at all campus locations. We recommend that you park in Parking Structure D.
- Upon arrival at Galen Center, your tassel should be on the left side of your cap.
- All graduates will enter via the designated graduate entrance. Once you are seated in Galen, fill out the blue card that is on your seat. Please write the phonetic pronunciation of your name to be read when you proceed across the stage. You will keep this card with you until you reach the podium.
- Only Marshall graduates are permitted to walk across the stage.
(213) 740- 5441