Congratulations, Class of 2020 and Class of 2021!
Now that you have completed your registration for the in-person Commencement Ceremony don’t forget to print your Grad Pass from your Marching Order account–this is your ticket into your ceremony. If you registered your invited guests, don’t forget to send them their tickets–you can email tickets to your guests through your Marching Order account.
Below are a few important reminders for you and your guests for your ceremony at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum:
- Entry gates will open one hour before your ceremony. All graduates and guests must present a valid Grad Pass or guest ticket in order to enter the ceremony.
- Graduates are required to wear academic regalia to participate in the ceremony. If you have not yet ordered your regalia, please visit the USC Bookstore to do so.
- Graduates will enter via the Coliseum field tunnel located at 3960 Bill Robertson Lane. This entrance is strictly for graduates. Your guests will enter via the gate designated on their guest ticket. To be seated together, guests MUST enter the Coliseum together.
- For the health and safety of everyone in attendance, all graduates, regardless of vaccination status, will be required to complete the Trojan Check wellness assessment requirements prior to entering your ceremony at the LA Memorial Coliseum. If you are not familiar with Trojan Check, click here for detailed information and directions on downloading the app.
- Out of state guests will be required to present proof of vaccination (vaccine card, medical records, or a photo of either document) on-site prior to entering the L.A. Memorial Coliseum. At each entry gate, there will be signage designating the appropriate lane for out of state guests to check-in and present proof of vaccination. If one member of the guest pair is out of state, both will check-in via the designated out of state lane. This will ensure you are seated together.
- Parking at the Coliseum is complimentary for graduates and their guests. Please show your Grad Pass, and guests must show their guest ticket to access parking. If you arrive with your guests, guests will proceed to the entry gate specified on their guest ticket. Available parking lots are as follows:
Blue structure for Gate 19 and Gate 23
550 Exposition Park Dr., Los Angeles, CA, 90037
(Enter from S. Figueroa St. and Exposition Park Dr./39th St.)
Yellow, Green, or Pink Lots for Gate 4 and Gate 8
800 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
(Enter from Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd and South Hoover St.)
- Help desks will be located outside of Gates 4, 8, 19, 23. First Aid Stations can be found at Gate 1 and 16.
- For ADA accessible accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Traffic advisory. Please avoid exiting the 110 at Exposition Blvd. The intersection is highly congested due to the vaccination clinic located on the corner of Exposition Blvd. and Flower St. and may result in significant delays. Guests should use alternative routes by accessing parking via Vermont Blvd., Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., or the 110 Express Lane (Toll) exit at 39th St.
- Attendees may only enter with a bag that adheres to the L.A. Memorial Coliseum clear bag policy. Cameras are permitted. Balloons or confetti will not be allowed.
- There is limited shaded areas in the Coliseum. Parasols will be permitted for personal shade. Please be aware of weather conditions and plan accordingly.
- Concessions will not be available, but water will be offered complimentary.
- Per State of California and L.A. County guidelines, gathering with other households in Exposition Park before or after ceremonies is prohibited. Following the ceremony, all graduates will be instructed to return home or to their vehicle.
Health and Safety Requirements
Before completing your Marching Order registration, you were provided critical information regarding USC’s COVID-19 health and safety protocols. The health and safety of our community is a shared responsibility. Please review the following items you agreed to as a reminder for you and your guests:
- I will not enter USC’s campus and/or facilities if I have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past ten days, have had close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 within the past fourteen days, have been directed by a health care provider, or public health officer to isolate or quarantine, or am experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- I will wear an appropriate face covering that fully covers the mouth and nose at all times on USC premises, except while actively eating or drinking.
- I will maintain appropriate physical distance (at least six feet) between myself and others, not in my audience group.
- I will agree to notify USC immediately if I test positive for COVID-19 in the 48 hours after attending the event by calling the USC COVID hotline at 213-740-6291 or emailing email@example.com.
- The state of California has determined that guests that reside out of state may attend provided they are fully vaccinated. Out of state guests will be required to present proof of vaccination (vaccine card, medical records, or a photo of either document) on-site before entering the L.A. Memorial Coliseum.