Checklist For Graduates
Planning in advance (January/February)
- Degree Progress/Mailing Info: Log in to my.usc.edu and check in OASIS to make sure all your requirements have been completed, and that your mailing information is correct. Please note that diplomas are mailed to your permanent address approximately six weeks after Commencement.
- Grad Fest: Order your cap and gown and graduation mementos by visiting Grad Fest on February 16 at 9 a.m, 12 p.m., and 3 p.m. which will be hosted virtually.
- Baccalaureate Dinner: Reserve seats (opens mid-February, $40 per person), if your family will be attending.
Heading into Commencement Week
- Assembly and Procession (“Lining up“) Location: Find out when and where you will line up for the main ceremony on Commencement day
- School Ceremony: Check the location and times of your School ceremony and receptions; share the information with your family and friends.
- Meet up Location: Confirm a location with your family after ceremony/receptions.
Mementos and Memories
- Yearbook: The El Rodeo captures all four years of your undergraduate life.
- Class Gift: Making a lasting legacy by participating in the Senior Gift to support the next generation of Trojans.
- Graduation Mementos: Class rings, diploma frames, formal announcements, and individual formal portraits are some of the ways you can mark the occasion. All items are available through the USC Bookstores.